Sunday, March 25, 2012

My Two Right Hands.

This blog is long overdue. I haven't written since I have come to North Carolina State University so I decided that it was time to pick it back up again. This blog is about my two "right hands" known to the common world as Sarah and Emily but to me as Sayrah, Princess, Emawhoo and Emilay. I would say these two lovely ladies are my best friends, but it would be a lie if I did. They are my sisters and the people who I don't think I could make it through a day without.

Let's start with Emilay.


I don't have to say shes gorgeous, the picture speaks for itself. She's got more spunk and bounce than anyone I know and she is only 5 2". That's saying something ya'll. She has actually beaten me up. No like literally. She threw me down and I could not retain her and I am 5 9". Craziness. All jokes aside though, this is without a doubt the most genuinely kindhearted person I have ever come across. I don't think it is possible for her to be mad at you (unless you pretend to be fighting with your roommate and get her riled up). She always comes in the room with a diva attitude and is so sassy! What is so funny is that it seems Sarah and I bring out her feisty side due to the fact that everyone always says we are crazy when we describe it to them. I think my all time favorite memories of Emily is actually a recent one. I have a bad habit of setting my alarm multiple times because I am such a heavy sleeper. I was brushing my teeth in the bathroom one morning and I didn't realize that my phone was "quacking" continuously. Emily hadn't realized that I had walked back in and she (with her eyes closed) said to Sayrah NOT KNOWING I WAS THERE "if she doesn't turn that freaking alarm off I am going to punch her in the face, no joke." She opens her eyes to see that I am right there and IMMEDIATELY puts on the childish grin and says "oh" pretending the situation didn't happen. That is just typical Emily.


                                                                           Now for Sarah...

This beautiful blonde in the picture is stunning inside and out. She is the most outgoing person you will ever meet and she is LOUD but we LOVE it. Just for the record, she is louder than me. She workouts just as much as she breaths and keeps Emily and me feeling bad for not going to the gym more often. Recently she said we were going to go on a "light jog" to the Belltower and back. I contemplated the idea but decided, you know how bad could it be? I WAS SO WRONG. Girl is crazy, she ran like a cheetah the whole way while I was honestly just trying to survive the experience. She drives me crazy but I love her for it. We have thermostat wars constantly because she is an "ice princess" and loves the cold. She has a laugh that will shock you but at the same time brighten your day. She keeps me going with her enthusiasm and wit. I joke with her often about being the "dumb blonde" but in reality she's so intelligent. It's intimidating to have to study in the same room as her because she is ALWAYS studying. I can go to her with absolutely anything and she will not only approach it with a sense of humor, but has yet to judge me for anything I have ever said to her.

These girls get me though every single day. Honestly, looking back at high school we were friends but I would have never imagined us being this close. We are in all seriousness the sisters that we never were able to choose for ourselves. Sarah is the loud, outgoing enthusiastic one with more energy than a five year old. Me with an ALMOST as equally a loud personality, always trying to compete with her and Emily who is the sweetest diva (hehe) who balances the triangle. I'm am so thankful the these girls as not only my best friends but as my sisters in Christ who encourage and lift me up daily. That are the biggest blessing which I will never be able to figure out what I did to deserve.

Love you ladies!















No comments:

Post a Comment